- To explore best practice across Europe in terms of wheelchair accessibility;
- To gain new perspectives on current European accessibility policies and practices;
- To meet other people using wheelchairs and to learn about their way of life, their daily challenges, their expectations and their victories;
- To draw national attention to the issues of accessibility and the importance of Personal Assistance.
- To complete the trip;
- To get to know other cultures, other cuisines, other lifestyles;
- To test my limits;
- To challenge my fears;
- To learn to appreciate the present moment and to feel more gratitude for everything life offers me.